Carroll County NH Message Board

It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Home Page    |      State And Local      |      Town Links     |      Activities       Advertising |      News Feed     |      NH Works-Jobs  |      NH.Gov |      211NH.gov     |      "DoIT" 

Post subject: Greetings from Florida
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:39 pm 
Members
Members

Hi!

I currently live in south Florida, but will be packing up to return to my New England roots in a couple of years. I've honed in on central or northern NH for a multitude of reasons and am hoping that what will be by necessity largely a long-distance process and final decision will be made easier by starting now, planning ahead, becoming informed, and getting to know the people and towns where I'm hoping to put my last roots down at.

My checklist includes an older home (preferably antique cape or center-chimney colonial), lots of land, small town with a great community, woodstove (I'm thinking my first winter back will be a rude awakening), internet (I love my computers), and a basement and attic.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:44 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome shariebeth,
Sorry for the inconvenience with the site, Hopefully we can get this message board back up and running.
We are glad to have you. So without any further ado, Welcome to the Carroll County NH Message Board.